I'm at my wits end!
When previewing a report on one of our machines, the date format for a parameter insists that en-GB dates are invalid (dd-mm-yyyy-). Instead, it requires en-US (mm-dd-yyyy). When deploying the report, it goes back to the correct format of en-GB.
Bear in mind, this works on all of the rest of our development machines exactly as required. Only this one machine doesn't work.
I've tried: -
- Setting the report properties to United Kingdom - it already was
- Changing ReportViewer.aspx to include --> <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportViewerPage"
- Ensuring that regional settings (control panel->regional and language options) is setup to English -United Kingdom. It all already was (regional, location, language and advanced tabs all setup to UK)
- Ensuring the browser on the machine is setup to English -United Kingdom, it already was
- Adding <globalization culture="en-GB" uiCulture="en-GB" /> to web.config
- Updating BIOS (not my idea, but was getting to the point where I'd try anything! Basically, the BIOS has the date in the US format, so despite my reasoning that it's irrelevant due to regional settings, we upda
View Complete Post