OK, this may sound like a total noob question:
I'm not too familiar with SSRS. I've created stored procedures for report data sources, and I've built and deployed a few reports over a year ago. Other than that, I haven't used it much. Now we have a report that seems to always fail.
It is part of the CRM application, and was not created by us. We are using SQL Sentry to monitor that server, so that's how I realized it was failing. However, I can't figure out why it's failing. I need to be able to see some detailed info
regarding the failure (i.e. the kind of info one might see in a job failure step from SQL agent). I'm not really sure how to proceed. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
View Complete Post