I have just started work on a stable web service project that was written entirely in .Net V2.
Recent modifications have required that I change it to use LINQ Entity based business layer which required me to up the .Net version to 3.5 to match that of the dependancy. The project compiles fine but when I run the project it falls over at any reference
to the actual service code.
It currently falls over when processing the web.config file on the line:
<profile defaultProvider="AspNetSqlProfileProvider" enabled="true" inherits="MCM.MCMWebService.PurchaseOrderWS.Helper_Classes.UserProfile">
which declares where I have a code based override of the profile provider. If I comment this line out it then falls over when running Global.asax so the comm
View Complete Post