I've go the next problem.
There is an application which uses SQL 2005 Express Edition +
SQL Reporting Services. Both these products are installed together in the same combination for more than hundred times and worked perfectly. Though there is one installation where SSRS was installed but don't work.
1) There are no error messages in the SQL Setup. Both SQL Database Services and SQL Reporting Services realy were installed;
2) IIS contains required virtual directories. ASP.NET is installed and configured properly;
3) SQL Database Services is working fine; required databases exist. Network Service (account which is used for running SSRS service) is a member of required roles in these databases;
4) After installation SSRS service is down. After starting it stops again in a few moments;
5) Windows Application Event Log contains no error messages from SSRS
6) Reporting Services Configuration Manager claims that SSRS were not initialized;
7) In SSRS log there are error message saying
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.EventLogSourceNotFound: The event source "
View Complete Post