I am running in a very similar siutation as this post:
I am configuring a new Search Server 2010 production environment.
I used the search setup account to run the setup and run the SharePoint Products Configuration Wizard.
During the first run of the SharePoint configuration wizard (where the farm account and service applications are setup), the process failed because the search service application could not be created.
Errors were encountered during the configuration of the Search Service Application.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: User does not have permissiont to perform this action.
I was under the assumption that the setup account had securityadmin and dbcreator SQL Server roles. However, this was not the case and I had them added. My original thought was the setup failed because of this. After those roles were
added, I tried to recreate the search service application and I still get a failure.
I am pretty sure I have followed the prerequisites as prescribed by Microsoft in terms of account setup (
View Complete Post