i did some research in the forum before posting, but i can't seem to find a real solution for my problem, even though there are many threads discussing similar or maybe even the same problem. I will describe the problem in short, and then if someone can
help me out and needs more info i can give more details etc.
So, i am new in my enterprise, and also to "real" informatics (recently graduated master 2) and i am supposed to administer the internal IT of the company. The SharePoint expert of my company just changed job, so i was kinda hired to replace him. The problem
is, i have limited experience with SharePoint, just had my 70-630 yesterday but i am no expert.
The problem with our SharePoint is that the search won't work(doh!). The crawler is working fine, we get things indexed etc, but then searches return nothing. I tried playing with scopes but as far as i can see, it's not that. What's weird is that apparently
the search worked fine at some point in the past, then just mysteriously stopped. I discussed with the ex-admin and we tried to fix it, but we couldn't get it working.
I am kinda stuck, don't know where to look and which settings i need to check, on what le
View Complete Post