I am trying to install the RSWebParts.cab file - which contains the Report Viewer and Report Explorer web parts - to my SharePoint 2010 server. I ran the following command in PowerShell:
stsadm -o addwppack -filename path/to/RSWebParts.cab -globalinstall.
And received "The solution was successfully deployed" message.
However when I go into the SharePoint Server web front-end, I cannot find any trace of the new web parts. Going back into PowerShell I ran the Get-SPWebPartPack command and the following was returned:
rsswebparts.cab 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 False
So it appears to me that the cab file was loaded but not deployed. But I'm not sure what I need to do next in order to get this pac
View Complete Post