MOSS 2007 :)
I am having problems deploying a webpart..
This webpart was successfully installed and deployed on a similar environment with no problems. However when trying to deploy it in its intended site it's having some strange problems..
1. I installed the webpart to the server (through stsadm) - return message "Operation completed successfully."
2. I deployed the webpart to the intended site - return message "Operation completed successfully."
3. I performed an IIS reset and navigated to the 'site features' area to find no trace of the webpart to activate.
I ran the 'stsadm -o enumsolutions' command to view the solutions that are deployed, and I see my webpart here:
View Complete Post