I recently installed WIN 2008 R2 64 bit on a virtual machine where the host is WIN 7 64 bit. The virtual machine is run through vmware workstation. MOSS 2007 SP2 was then installed and all windows and sharepoint updates were applied.
The configuration wizard was run without any errors.
The ERP company I work for has released webparts, I ran the install and that went smoothly as well. I configured these webparts as per the documentation and entered the connectivity info for the SQL Server 2005 SP3 database.
From windows 7 client (host computer) I used IE8 to open
http://pwtserv/VisualWeb/default.aspx. This is reallly just the navigation tab and there are no web parts on this page. I clicked on another tab that included the web parts and the first time everything was fine (signed in as my local user that
has rights to the server, etc.). The content displayed correctly. The next time I logged in and navigated to the same page I got the 403 error. I hit refresh about 3 times and on the 3rd time the content displayed again (the other two
times I saw the 403 error).
I've been searching for days on google on what might be the problem. Obviously most are saying it's permissions. I've checked permissions ever
View Complete Post