View Complete Post
I have a fairly complex SharePoint Designer 2007
Data View they have added two more requirements.
1. Have the columns on the right side be able to scroll left to right as there is a large number of columns, while the first 3 columns on the left side stay locked in place. This is only one list not two, and because of some other requirements
I have it must remain to be just one list.
2. Then they also need to have scrolling up and down of the entire list with the headers locked in place.
The first requirement is more important than the second, but preferrably I need to do both.
I am new to XSL so not familar with the syntax. Is this something I can do on a custom Data View? Does anyone have any examples of how?
I have a drawing that show how it needs to look but I don't see an option here to upload a graphic.
So here is a link to my graphic example uploaded to my blog area: http://lindachapman.blogspot.com/ or just the image here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aB01ue__NvQ/TGL42MOvrGI/AAAAAAAAAA4/c3xP4uCy4BU/s1600/Scrolling.png
I failed to mention that 3/4 of the columns are HTML Calculated fields wh
I need your point of view about this and please advise,
My client have made a request to generate Ageing Report thru their SharePoint 2007, FYI all invoice was scan and upload to sharepoint and save as PDF file under Document Library. During the scan, certain information will capture automatically
and save it into field that we defined inside the Web Form.
Below is the basic input we capture:
Vendor Code, Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Currency, Invoice Amount
Report Requirement (display list and group of:)
- Vendor Code, Vendor Name, No. Of Invoice, Total Payable, Ageing 0-30, Ageing 30-60, Ageing 60-90, Ageing>90
So my question is, what is the best platform to create this Ageing Report??
because when i try to design the report thru Visual Studio (Reporting Services), i can't identified which database should i connect and which table is store all the invoice information in SharePoint.
Any idea guys?? anybody have implemented it before??
how do i create a webpart for sharepoint 2010 that allows users to create their own subsite..
i create a webpage in vs 2010 which allows users to create their account by specifying username and password..and make it a webpart and after that for that user a subsite should be created under sharepoint 2010 top level site.....how could i achieve
We have a manual process that we do on a SharePoint list to export data from SharePoint to a spreadsheet that can then be used by non SharePoint programs. I'd like to be able to automate this process so that it can be scheduled as a Task to run on
a daily basis. Not sure if a workflow can do what I'd like it to. I have SharePoint Designer 2007 as well.
Here are the steps:
1. Load a particular View of a SharePoint List
2. From the view's Action menu, "Open with Access"
3. Save the resulting Access database as a file to a specific Folder on the computer hosting SharePoint
This would be run as a Task on the computer hosting SharePoint.