We've managed to migrate MOSS 2007 to MOSS 2010 for one of our customer. Everything went well except Target Audience.
Sharepoint2010 does not seem to recognise the AD groups and no matter how many times I reset them, I see the error of "No exact match found".
Here is the scenario :
Application pool user has necessary rights as MOSS able to find AD groups. However, once MOSS locates AD groups and after we assign relevant AD group to a particular web part, save the web part and if I happen to edit the web part then we found ""No
exact match found" in the Target Audience.
One more thing, this behaviour is happening only for HOME page. For this reason, we tried to recreate the entire webpage, but the issue ""No exact match found" still remains.
Kindly advice. Thanks
View Complete Post