I have a sharepoint document library in which i have no versionin enabled. This is my use case:
1) 10/2/2010 i upload a document called test.doc
2) 11/2/2010 i upload a modified document called test.doc
3) the contents in the file are those of 10/2/2010
4) mmm ok. I'll delete the file, emptied my trash bin. and try to upload test.doc (11/2/2010) again
5) the contents in the file are those of 10/2/2010!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure is not some local cache because i try uploading it from different machines and also open it from different machines. Same results.
Why is this happening? the only workaroud is to change the name of the file: test1.doc, test2.doc. So, basically i have my versioning system for Sharepoint. It is really getting on my nerves.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
View Complete Post