Quick summary - my MOSS 2007 server died. I brought up a new server, installed MOSS, service pack 1, service pack 2, created the new config database, then attached my existing content database (I have a separate physical server for the databases). After
a few tweaks to get most of the other settings back in order, (most) everything seems to be working somewhat as it should except for Search. Whenever I try to access Search settings I get an error: "An error
occurred during the processing of . The resource object with key 'S2SearchAdminDashboard_Title' was not found".
I created a new SSP with it's own unique account for the service and app pool (read online that it should be different than SharePoint account because of the timer service conflicting with search), I tried copying the files (listed here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointsearch/thread/1a93ef86-be5a-44ad-a814-14613fd0a78f) from my test environment with no luck, I've made sure the permissions to the Task Scheduler were correct (found a Google blip about that somewhere),
I've deleted and re-installed the SSP multiple times, ran the Configuration Wizard more times than I can count, but no matter what I do it never changes and always gives the same error.
Also, whenever I try to access Central Admin it tries redirecting me to
View Complete Post