View Complete Post
I'm in the process of migrating from a WSS 2 site to WSS 3/MOSS. On the old site I used an Infopath 2003 form for absence requests. During the migration I now use Infopath 2007. There wasn't any problem initially when the form was stored with the SharePoint form library. However, when I published the form as a content type from Infopath 2007 and then added that content type to the form library, there are two columns for each piece of data from the form. (One from the content type and one from the form list.) I relinked each old form (list content type) to the new AbsenceRequest content type and removed the original one from the list. However, the duplicate column names are still there. Since they came from the Infopath form, they are not editable or deletable from the SharePoint list management interface. The duplicate column names make it tough to build views since it isn't apparent which column to use in the form building UI. It can be determined form the overview display, but it is very cumbersome.
Does anyone know a way to get rid of the old, absolute, columns?
I'm running into an issue where a custom sequential workflow I've built in VS2010 is sometimes sending duplicate emails to the user to whom created tasks are assigned. Note: this is a Site workflow not a List workflow, in case that matters.
It's a pretty simple flow: i've got an InfoPath initiation form, and am using an OnWorkflowActivated workflow action to take the data from the form and popluate some workflow variables, then I've got a CreateTask workflow action that sets the AssignedTo
value on the Task Properties, along with some other Task Property values.
The task gets created successfully in the task list, and in most cases a single email goes out to the person the task is assigned to. However, sometimes (and I haven't been able to figure out what is causing the difference) up to 3 duplicate messages are
sent out, as well.
I've seen other posts in the forums where this sort of thing is happening with OOTB workflows ( this thread, for example:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/sharepointworkflow/thread/66f94e07-a690-4166-aaeb-b7f5bc424fe4?prof=required). However, duplicate tasks are not being created (unless I'm missing the duplicates somehow -- they're not showing in
the task li
I’m having an issue publishing a SharePoint 2010 website.
The error message is as follows:
Title: Field name already exists. The name used for this field is already used by another field in the list. Select another name and try
Object: User Information List
1many duplicate columns in my library
we can see image here:http://images.cnblogs.com/cnblogs_com/kasafuma/repeatcolumn1.jpg2run sql :
select * from AllUserData
where tp_LeafName = 'xxxx.xml' and tpid='1123'
and tp_DeleteTransactionid = 0x
should find only one row,but then can find 7 rows: tp_RowOrdinalrow1 0row2 1row3 3row4 4row5 6row6 &