I have SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Running in SharePoint 2007 Integrated Mode. I have created and successfully deployed many reports to the server and as the admin I can view the reports with no problems. Initially my customers who have read access
were also able to access the reports with no problem. As of two days ago the customers are receiving “Access Denied” errors and being asked to request access. For one customer I gave him contribute rights and they still received the “Access
Denied” error. The only real configuration change made it that I ran the “SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard”.
I have been floundering around a couple of days trying to find a solution; I hope someone will be able to assist.
View Complete Post