I have activities that is made in VS2010, that are to be used in a rehosted WorkflowDesigner app. In the rehosted app I have a WorkflowDesigner, a toolbox with all the standard and my custom activities, and a property window. The problem occures
when I load a composite activity that has reference to other custom activities (and that is drawn in the designer in VS2010). In the rehosted app the composite activity is shown almost as expected, except that all the referenced activities are
shown in the designer as a red error message: "Activity could not be loaded because of errors in the XAML." If I load the same activity in VS2010 it works. If I remove the referenced activity in the rehosted app and adds it from the toolbox
there, it works. If I draw the composite activity in the rehosted app from "the ground up", it works.
If I compare the activity XAML that is saved in VS2010, and the activity XAML when opened, modified and saved in the rehosted app, I find differences in how namespaces are expressed:
The Activity-XAML from VS2010 has namespace resolution at the top: xmlns:local="clr-namespace:WCFWorkflowPOC"
The Activity-XAML from the rehosted app does not save namespace resolution at the top.
If I add the activity in the rehosted app insted of in VS2010, it places namespace resolution
View Complete Post