i have taken backup of Old site content database procedure see below
1) first i changed the database to read only mode (Opened SQL Server2005-->selected DB--> properties--> Option-->Database Read-Only=True)
2) taken backup of database from the task--Backup(new.bak)
3) Copied the taken backup to new server and restored (Opened SQL Server2005 --> Right Click on Database Folder--> Restore Dataase)
In To database: ihave given DB name
From Device: i have selected database from the location where i have saved.
It has restored successfully
4) I have created a new webapplication and removed its content database from central admin.
5) with the help of stsadm command i restored the above db to this webapplication.
then iam getting below error:
HTTP/1.1 404 Connection: close Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 06:20:08 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices: 126.96.36.19921
i have refered the below url for restoring
Thanks in advance.
View Complete Post