I need your creativity and experience for troubleshooting an issue with Silverlight 3. I don’t have any more idea as I already tried. Maybe some of you have
experience with the same problem and can give me useful tips.
This scenario is present:
I have a Silverlight 3 application which uses WCF Services to access data. My customers don’t have problem to use this Silverlight App in their company intranet
to administer the web-application. The application is using WCF for CRUD operations.
Now, a new customer can’t use this app. The Silverlight application hosting ASPX-Page loads fine, also and the plugin instantiate correctly (a mouse right click
I tried several solutions to fix this. As first I checked the IIS header mime-type. I change this from “.xap application/x-silverlight-app” to “”.xap
application/octet-stream” and back. No changes. The Second, I tried, was to clean up the HTML page. I removed all CSS definitions and used only on div tag in the asp.net form tag definition. Also no changes. My customer used
a different browser as the IE8 and also in Firefox same issue. Firwall and Virus Sc
View Complete Post