We are planning to move our Public folders to SharePoint 2010. But Before I would do that. I would like to know:
1. Can we receive emails with attachments in Sharepoint 2010? If yes, how the attachments are stored? Inside the email or separate?
2. How the mail enabled library and lists are different from Mail enabled public folders and Distribution list?
3. What is the format of the mail, .msg or .eml when saved in SharePoint?
4. How do we view content of the sharePoint public folder site inside outlook client?
5. What are features of Public Folders that I can't accomplish using SharePoint 2010?
Your help would be highly appreciated...
View Complete Post