Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem.
First of all, I created my own stored procedure in SQL Server for my aspnetdb database which is :
view plaincopy to clipboardprint?
USE [C:\USERS\DAVE\DESKTOP\AUG 19 NEW ONE\APP_DATA\ASPNETDB.MDF]
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[aspnet_GetNotifications]
FROM UserNotifications WHERE UserName=@UserName
So, the procedure gets everything from the UserNotifications table, except the RecordID(primary key) which is not needed for display.
Now I have set up my BLL and DAL, and everything is working fine, in my DAL, I have the tableadapter and it is called PersonalRecordEntries.xsd in which I have added queries to it using existing stored procedures. Such as :
GetLastRecordEntryDate(@UserName) which returns one value which of course is the last record entry date.
InsertRecord(@UserName,@TDEE,@BMI,@FTM) which does not return any values, it only inserts a record.
GetNotifications(@UserName) which is supposed to return UserName, UserNoti
View Complete Post