Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem.
First of all, I created my own stored procedure in SQL Server for my aspnetdb database which is :USE [C:\USERS\DAVE\DESKTOP\AUG 19 NEW ONE\APP_DATA\ASPNETDB.MDF]
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[aspnet_GetNotifications]
FROM UserNotifications WHERE UserName=@UserNameSo, the procedure gets everything from the UserNotifications table, except the RecordID(primary key) which is not needed for display.Now I have set up my BLL and DAL, and everything is working fine, in my DAL, I have the tableadapter and it is called PersonalRecordEntries.xsd in which I have added queries to it using existing stored procedures. Such as :GetLastRecordEntryDate(@UserName) which returns one value which of course is the last record entry date.InsertRecord(@UserName,@TDEE,@BMI,@FTM) which does not return any values, it only inserts a record.AND LASTLYGetNotifications(@UserName) which is supposed to return UserName, UserNotification and UserNotificationDate ( I just realized I can also get rid of having to return UserName but whatever)Now problem #1 ( never had problem with other queries because they did not return more than one value) is that when I add the query to QueriesTableAdapter in design mode and use existing stored procedure, and go through all t
View Complete Post