Event 5553 and Event 7888 started to occur on our SharePoint server yesterday on an hourly basis.
- No web application or Content DB has been moved recently.
- When performed : stsadm -o sync -listolddatabases 0
No particular database is out of sync: all synced within the hour.
- Event 5553 and Event 7888 only shows up on one of our front-end web servers ( occurs only on 1 out of 3 front-end servers)
- In addition to Event 5553 and Event 7888, the affected server also receives event 7079: Job 'User Profile Full Import Job' failed after 5 tries and 900 second(s). Will not try again.
- Should I still perform stsadm -o sync -deleteolddatabases? (But no database was moved recently; and all databases seemed to be synced when performed -listolddatabases.)
- What adverse effect would performing stsadm -o sync -deleteolddatabases, have on the affected content database, web application, and site?
- Is event 7079 related to event 5553 and 7888; and how do I resolve 7079?
Thank you very much for your time!
View Complete Post