I am having an issue calling a web service with a fairly large request. I am getting the following error:
"The remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request."
The data is just basic text but there are about 500 small objects being sent up broken up across 5 arrays. It works if I truncate some of the arrays, so I am assuming that it has to do with the amount of data I am sending up. I tried setting various configuration
items in the server Web.config file such maxReceivedMessageSize and maxRequestLength, but nothing seems to work. I also set these on the client side just in case that might be required as well (though it doesn't really make sense to me why it would), but that
didn't work either.
The .svc and Web.config are defined in a different project that the actual .cs implementation of the service. The implementation project has its own app.config. I tried updating that one as well but no luck there either.
Here is the Web.config file I'm using:
<compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.0" />
<binding name="NewBinding0" maxBufferSize="524288000&q
View Complete Post