Pls can any one help me with the details on how to use css control adapter.
View Complete Post
I want to use the CSS control adapter in my project, I googled on using this control, everywhere it says need to download the vsi file and install it and it will be available ready to use with the project. But on codeplex i can only find a soyrce zip file, a dll file and a browser file. I have downloaded these, but I dont know how do I use them. I could not find any updated post on using this. Can somebody please help me with this.
Also I am using VS2008 and 3.5 framework, so will it work with this.
I want to move the sidebar to top in wizard control. How to do that??? I know control adapters can help but it is too tough to write those. Let me know how to do that. Any other solution is also welcome.
We have developed an application and it is live. Application is developed in c# for net in VS2005.
Now, we want to implement CSS Control Adapter which is used to replace the Table Layout.
What are teh complication in make this change in live site and how can we do it.
Any help will be appreciated.
Hi guys really new to ASP.NET I was trying to install the CSS Friendly control adapter but for some reason the instructions on the website seems outdated. I downloaded all the files (Source Code, DLL, Browser) I believe I need to add the DLL file to my website's Bin folder and the Browser file to the APP_Browsers folder is this correct? After I place this files how to I get it working? what do I have to do? Also if I want to create a new DLL file from the Source code how do I do these? I opened the web-site with Visual Studio 2008 and I can see all the files in the solution explorer? But how do I compile this to a DLL file? I tried doing a build solution but all I get is an .sln file???
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Our solution currently uses a WebControlAdapter to run various tasks before selected events like OnInit and OnLoad are processed. On deployment, our solution creates a .browser file in the
app_browser folder of the site and the adapter works as expected. This has worked well up until converting the solution to SharePoint 2010. The deployment appears to run fine and the .browser file is created, but
when the site is first accessed by the browser, the adapter defined in the .browser file is not loaded (it does not show in the list of current adapters i.e.
The curious thing to point out here is that the adapter will start to work and the adapter will show as loaded (again in
System.Web.HttpContext.current.Request.Browser.Adapters), if a Dll in the bin folder of the site is removed from the site then replaced with the same DLL. Other tasks will also cause the adapter to start
working, like running "UpgradeSolution" on the original solution.
I've tried just about everything imaginable, but the only change that seems to work is to place the .browser file in the SharePoint browser folder (Program files\common files\mic