View Complete Post
I'm currently developing a system for booking of discussion room in a college. This system will allow the staff to help the students to make booking in advanced as well as for instant walk in usage.
I've got a table to keep track of bookings, another for walk in and one for time slot.
For the time slot table, it includes start time slot and end time slot, which is 30 minutes interval for each.
What i'm currently facing is that the system could not display the correct available time slot. I think it's the formula problem which I still can't get it solved.
If the booking time is 8.30am - 9.00am, I have no problem showing the 1st slot as N/A.
But if the time is 8.45am - 9.15am, the system only update the 1st slot as N/A while the 2nd slot still remain as AVAILABLE which is wrong. Because since the time ends at 9.15, I would like the slot 9.00am - 9.30am to be N/A as well.
This would be my code:
for (int x = 0; x < countTimeSlot; x++)
if (int.Parse(arrEndTimeSlot[x].ToString()) > intBookedStartTime && int.Parse(
I have a report that uses a datetime field but gets populated only with the time. So, in SQL db, it gets stored with a default date value of 1899-12-30 12:01:01 with the correct time filled in. Report in SSRS Preview mode displays the value just fine when
I use the Time format in Layout mode. I build and deploy and able to view the report in a web browser with no problem displaying the time field. But when I subscribe to the report and choose Excel render format, when I open up the Excel file from the email that
was sent, I get negative decimal values. I have tried every possible Time format in SSRS but I get the same result. I also tried just the default and still gives me negative decimal values that show up as ####### in Excel.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I can't find out how to set the format for this column in document libraries. I have seen the column also display time so I know it's possible.
I wasn't sure if this was an app question or a database question, so I'll start here first ...
Desired End State:
I'd like a process/app/database/whatever that converts daily inventory snapshots into one or two tables for easy analysis over time. Ideally, I'd like the solution to be efficient, flexible, and resource-sensitive.
What is the best way to go about this?
I'm working with a vendor who sends me daily Excel sheets with assets under management. The reports are based a snapshot of master records from the inventory system. For discussion, let's say a sample looks like this:
AssetID, Serial#, Status
123456, ABC123, Deployed
365494, D2-F39, Retired
B63489, 123GR2, Pending
The inventory is mostly static. Of the 40K rows in the spreadsheet, only 20 or so change from day-to-day. Further, once an asset is retired, its record never changes again.
Because they're complete snapshots of the master data, the spreadsheets are massive (over 40K rows, currently around 40 MB each). This makes them awkward to work with.
I have two main business requirements:
1) From today's spreadsheet, I need an easy way to identify the 20 rows that changed yesterday.
2) For a specific asset, I need to trac
Here is the code that I used.
<head id="head" runat="server">
<title>Google Analyitics Style Progress</title>
// get the update progress div
var updateProgressDiv = $get('updateProgressDiv');
// get the gridview element
var gridView = $get('<%= this.gvCustomers.ClientID %>');
// make it visible
updateProgressDiv.style.display = '';
// get the bounds of both the gridview and the progress div
var gridViewBounds = Sys.UI.DomElement.getBounds(gridView);
var updateProgressDivBounds = Sys.UI.DomElement.getBounds(updateProgr