I have a question.. I have started with WSS 3.0 and sharepoint designer.
My problem is, i have a workflow...first creates a new element in the second list and the second flow starts..
The Problem is , some errors have occured in the log list.
I have multiple errors like this : 8xfr Verbose PermissionMask check failed. asking for 0x00000005, have 0x00000000,
But i have full permission!
Second error : event handler error Event ID: 6875, i have already tried to repair sharepoint services ..but already the error exists in my loglist.
A Phenomen is , the workflow worked a week ago pretty fine, ..i had made some changes to the tasklist (name)..and so ,..and the workflow wont proceed successfull..after that i created a new website and tried to rebuilt my workflow...nothings changed...
Curious is, that i dont get email information, about assigned tasks to my account,...and the "Wait until "... procedure wont work..you can make changes.... the list already stays in the "In process" status.
Hopefully someone has helpfull infos for me
View Complete Post