I am a total newbie to SharePoint. I am teaching myself from the Sahil Malik Apress book so if the way I am doing something is odd then blame the book! Basically what I am doing is creating a web part and embedding a Silverlight app as a module as opposed
to a Silverlight web part- apparently this is necessary for some of the examples later on. However my webpart does not seem to be able to find the xap file. Here is the background
http://sharepoint/sites/SiteCollection1/SitePages/Home.aspx this is my site collection
When I deploy I deploy to http://sharepoint/sites/SiteCollection1/
The MIME type is enabled in IIS
The webpart is rendered like this
sb = new
"<object style=\"display:block\" data=\"data:application/x-silverlight-app\"
type=\"data:application/x-silverlight-app\" width=\"600px\" height=\"500px\">");
"<param name=\"source\" value=\"/SilverlightXAP/SLScheduler2.xap\"
"<param name=\"onError\" value=\"onSilverlightError\"
"<param name=\"initParams\" value=\"MS.SP.url="
+ "\" />");
View Complete Post