I was getting a load report failed error on the server before (locally it was working fine). I tried everything one of the solutions that helped me partially was adding below lines to the code.
When I add the above Line to Local Mechine it is working fine and returning data.(Records)
But When I publish this code to server I am getting a screen that has
Server Name : Filled
DataBaseName : EMPTY
screen and I am unable to enter the databaseName.
When I add these 2 lines to local mechine all the crystal report with heading and date is coming up but the data from the sql server is not appearing. Actually this is loading the report correctly but unable to get the data from the data base. (Not displaying any records although it is supposed to display 100 Recs)
When I deploy it to the server it is acting the same way.Displaying the record with heading , date, page number etc, but no data
Do you know what should I do to
View Complete Post