- select day using the drop down list
- select the start date using calender (causes an event), a table is made having the dates of the day selected from the start date and shown to the user.
- the table also contains checkbox for each row in a cell
- the user selects the check boxes he wants
- and clicks the button
- the button calls the method in the .cs file which SHOULD TRAVERSE THE TABLE ROWS TO FIND THE ticked checked boxes and the rest is self explanatory
on calender selection change event nothing is lost,
but on button click event all things in table created by code is lost. (as the debugger shows that the row count is zero).
i understand that in the page cycle the rows etc added the form by the date change event of the calender are not preserved. fine.
but whats the solution.
please help i have been searching for a solution desperately.
<asp:Calendar ID="Calendar1" runat="server"
<SelectedDayStyle BorderStyle="Dotted" BorderWidth="4px" />
<TodayDayStyle BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="4px" HorizontalAlign="Center"
View Complete Post