Thought I would reach out to the experts and see if anybody might be able to point me in a direction as I do not know where to turn next. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
All of a sudden page load times on the primary web app in my SP2007 farm are extremely slow. Making the site almost unusable. Network performance seems fine as does SQL -- no obvious errors in the logs. The problem happens intermittently.
• Win2k3 SP2 servers
• 1 WFE (VM)
• SharePoint 2007 SP2 w/ JUN 2010 cumulative update installed.
• Most recent WU patches applied about 10 days ago (suspected cause?)
• 1 SQL 2005 (metal)
• The content database is 20.7 GB, so it fall withing BPs.
• My DBA has said the DBs do not look overly fragnmented
• 1 site collection
• 4 web apps
• The VM environment is VMWare vSphere.
Search indexing (full) is disabled; All app pools have been recycled; Warmup scripts have been run; and the server has been been rebooted.
Have anyone run across anything like this before? Can you point me in a direction? Thanks in advance.
View Complete Post