I am stumped! I've read all the posts and blogs I can find on this stupid thing. We have not done a deleteoldsites 0 yet )or any stsadm commands really)
Profile Properties show that the syncs are working, there's nothing in the sync logs stating they are not working, just a few warnings for accounts we've deleted. Both Incremental and Full Imports are working, the last full was this morning at 4am.
stsadm -o sync -listoldsites 0 gives 1 single result, which was dated about 6 hours before I ran the command, so its not real old.
Also I have one user who has the same username, but a new SID for his account... he doesn't have a My Site, and gets an error when he tries to auto-create one.
Accounts that have been deleted from AD are also not having their names removed from "All People".
Then there's the handfull of accounts that look fine - thought I can't say for sure if changes are being propagated. I just made a new Universal Distro List in AD and added myself to it. I'll see if it shows up. Sadly I don't have access
to the SSP Admin pages, I have access to about 90% of the administration in Sharepoint, just not the SSP pages for whatever reason.
View Complete Post