I'm using the following msdn article to use different languages in my web application:
I'm following the instructions step by step in VS 2010, and it creates the resource files exactly how it's supposed to.
However, when I run the program it just doesn't apply it. I don't see the different values from the resource file.
If I leave my resource file name as sample.aspx.resx, it works. But when I change it to sample.aspx.en-us.resx, it doesn't work. I'm supplying culture from the aspx page's Culter and UICulture properties. I'm being very careful in choosing the correct file name, as that could be the issue, but it just doesn't work. I also tried changing the culture in the backend code this way:
View Complete Post