I ever thought that I can set a default localization if the users one (which is set in the browser) isn't available.
I've implemented my localresource files for localization. The start.aspx.resx contains all texts and elements for German use and the start.aspx.en.resx for English users. When I switch the language in the browser settings from German to English everything works fine and the english text is displayed. But when I switch to an other language which is not German or English, it takes defaulty the german resource files.
as well, but it didn't assume the .en resource file automatically. (For example when I enter the website and switch the browser language to French or Italian it should take the english resource files.)
Thanks and regards,
View Complete Post