SQL Server 2005, SP3
Replication configuration: Transactional, NOT Immediate Updating, Distributor is on the Subscriber. Pull Subscription.
I have about 40 Publication, and only one of them isn't working. The replication commands just don't seem to be delivered.
1) Dropped/ recreate Publication server times. Even attempted to use Push instead of Pull Subscription. Used different names for Publications.
2) Ran "sp_removedbreplication".
3) Reinitialized the Subscription.
4) Verified that existing replication still works for other Publications. Am also able to create new Publication/ Subscriptions on other DB's.
5) Verified there is nothing in the Error Log for this Publication/ Subscription. Something possibly wiorthy of mentioning though is that the error does have message for 4 of the other 40 Publications/ Subscriptions:
("Replication-Replication Distribution Subsystem: agent (null) failed. The publication MyPubNamePub1' does not exist.").
The rest of them are OK.
Edit: I just verified that a Snapshot Publication works without a hitch.
All ideas are greatly appreciated!
View Complete Post