I am having a few problems with a dashboard I am trying to create. The first problem, is that I have an analytical chart, that was working correctly before. It is just a line graph with numbers on the y axis, and date on the x axis. When I created the chart,
the database only had entries for four days, all of which showed up. Today, I updated the table to where it has 15 days of data now, but only the original four entries still show up.
Secondly, I have created a time intelligence filter. The filter itself works fine when I preview it. The formulas are correct, and my hierarchy is correct. The problem comes when I try to create the connection between the filter and the chart. On my
available fields under the filter, I have, "display condition, time, display value, member unique name, formula, and the name of my data source.
I obviously want the time filter to change the time field on my chart. I dragged "formula" down to the chart, selected Time PK Date as the "connect to," and set formula to the source Value. I believe those should be the correct
well when I deploy the dashboard to my sharepoint site, I get this error: "Error running data source query.
Contact the administrator for more details."
Since I am the administrator, I checked out the event logs, and was given these errors:
View Complete Post