View Complete Post
The sharepoint My Sharepoint Sites list will not update. It last updated with the results from 4/22/10. I determined that by looking in out Share Sevices Administration database in the memberGroup table. It shows current entries for
everything prefaced by Mailto: So the distribution groups are updating however, nothing is updating for the actual sites. New sites have been added since this time and Membership in the Members group of these sites has changed as well
but none of these changes have been reflected i nthe My sharepoint sites. These changes also do not appear in the My Memberships portion of someone's My Site. Any suggestions?
We are running Sharepoint 2007 SP2 with W.S.S. 3.0 on a Windows srver 2003 R2 SP2 server. No changes were made to the system on the date in question. Perhaps 3 new team sites has been added in the days leading up to the problem.
We see no errors in any of the timer jobs or the event logs that appear related to the issue.
I'm currently busy with an overview of Best Practices for developing accessible web sites in SharePoint 2007. After a little research I have noticed that the challenges I have faced so far are mostly XHTML/CSS/JS related and there are actually very few SharePoint 2007 specific issues: this has to do with the fact that we use very little to none of standard SharePoint controls in the Internet facing web sites we deliver.
As I would like to share the Best Practices I'm writing with the community I've been wondering whether you have tried to develop an accessible web site in SharePoint 2007 yourself and faced any challenges you would like to share. To make myself clear I'm looking for issues and challenges and not solutions in particular (these are welcome as well by the way).