View Complete Post
We currently have the code in WCF to sign the outgoing client requests' SOAP Body, however we need the same code for use with WSE 3.0. I can't find any examples of this.
Is it possible? If so, does anyone have an example?
I am consuming a .net 2.0 webservice from a class library and calling this class from a web page form . When a user inputs and saves the data in the form it will call the class and inturn send the user inputted data over webservice. I want to view the Soap
messages like request and response going from my dll to the webservice. I tried fiddler but with no luck. So I created a class mentioned here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.services.protocols.soapextension(v=VS.90).aspx
and added the in the dll.config file like this and it was also of no help. By the way the end webservice is https not http.
<add type="SoapTrace.TraceExtension" priority="2" group="High" />
Any pointers are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
I have a requirement to build a simple ASP.NET web page which sends some parameters to a web service, and then displays the string which was returned.
I'm a complete .NET newby and the only examples I can find seem really really complex. I just need something mega simple, but which an handle parameters being sent to the web service. Can anyone point me in the direction of a simple bit of C# which will do this with no frills or fuss?
Any help much appreciated, thanks!
I had a collaboration site that for several reasons I decided to delete and then create a new one with the same name. In the original version I had created a duplicate DefaultLayout file and renamed the original to DefaultLayouxxxt.aspx.
Now with the completely new version of the site when I try to edit the Default.aspx file using SharePointdesigner I get this error:
soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> The file
https://mytestsite/_catalogs/masterpage/DefaultLayouxxxt.aspx does not exist.
How does it know that in a completely non-existent site there once was file that it now wants. But more importantly how do you change the setting so that it wouldn't seek it?
Last week I was able to obtain CU9 for SQL Server 2008 SP1. This week, I cannot even make a request for CU10 or CU9. Since Saturday, I have received the following reply whenver I click on a hotfix link: Hotfix Request
The system is currently unavailable. Please try back later, or contact support if you want immediate assistance.http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support
If I attempt to contact support in any way, they want to charge me. What is going on?
I get the following error when I send a soap request to my service. Any clues what needs to be fixed?
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.
HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.<br>Internet Information Services (IIS)
I'm trying to create a .NET client that will consume AXIS WS.
Request should be signed (using x509 Signature) and after this usernametoken profile 1.0 should be attached.
Using SOAP-UI I can create Outgoing Security Policy with few steps described below:
1) Define keystore
2) Add WSS Signature entry and mark key identifier type as X509 Certificate or Binary Security Token
3) Add WSS Username entry
The order is important.
I cannot recreate SOAP request that would generate valid response.
I got "The signature or decryption was invalid" most of the time.
Here is valid SOAP Request from SOAP-UI:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:user="http://users.api.swd.zbp.pl"
In our application developed in .Net framework 2.0, we have a requirement to download multiple files from WebServer (IIS 6.0) simultaneously, the file
count is not defined it can exceed 40 or 50 or more and the file size is less then 1 kb. We are using
WebClient to download file one by one and “dispose” it as soon as the file is downloaded.
The issue here is sometime we get “Time out error” for some files and some files are downloaded successfully.
We have already tried setting
ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit property but still the issue persists.