Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Resource
SDLC (Software Development Cycles)
September 26, 2009
1. Programmer produces code he believes is bug-free.
2. Product is tested. 20 bugs are found.
3. Programmer fixes 10 of the bugs and explains to the testing department that the other 10 aren't really bugs.
4. Testing department finds that five of the fixes didn't work and discovers 15 new bugs.
5. Repeat three times steps 3 and 4.
6. Due to marketing pressure and an extremely premature product announcement based on overly-optimistic programming schedule, the product is released.
7. Users find 137 new bugs.
8. Original programmer, having cashed his royalty check, is nowhere to be found.
9. Newly-assembled programming team fixes almost all of the 137 bugs, but introduce 456 new ones.
10. Original programmer sends underpaid testing department a postcard from Fiji. Entire testing department quits.
11. Company is bought in a hostile takeover by competitor using profits from their latest release, which had 783 bugs.
12. New CEO is brought in by board of directors. He hires a programmer to redo program from scratch.
13. Programmer produces code he believes is bug-free.
No response found. Be the first to respond this post
To post reply
Read also another Resources from the same Author
SQL * Plus file commands - Oracle
SQL * Plus editing commands - Oracle
Pivoting Insert - Oracle
Insert/Add, Update, Edit, Delete in ASPXgridview - Devexpress
Create Devexpress Bar chart - Webchartcontrol - Xtracharts
Validations in DevExpress controls
How to sort columns in Infragistics Wingrid
How to use column chooser feature in Infragistics Wingrid
SQL Functions - Oracle
Basics - Table in Oracle
Related Resource From The Same Category
Engineers are great!!
CIA - Computer Industry Acronyms
Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!
do u know that windows XP is having a hidden "Star Wars Movie" inside it???
Create add/Remove prank
C++ proggramming concept
Find More Computer, Technology related Jokes
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend