In this article I want
to show you how you can work with Twitter .This Twitter Feed for SharePoint
2013 is based on Twitter API to create a jQuery based Twitter feed .I
showed you how to integrate Twitter with SharePoint 2013. This was pretty easy to set up and
made it possible to integrate social networks into SharePoint.
Go to the
1. Navigate to
the Twitter widgets Developers site's Plugin page and login, https://twitter.com/settings/widgets?
2. click Create New Widgets
3. The Company Name should show up in the 'Enter a user name' text box
4. You can change the views; I kept the default views for this
post. The Preview pane displays how each view will look
5. Click on the 'Save Changes' button
6. Select the generated Script code, Copy it.
7: From this page select Site Actions |
Edit the page, go to the "Insert" tab in the Ribbon and click the
"Web Part" option. In the "Web Parts" picker area, go to
the "Media and Content" category, select the "Script
Editor" Web Part and press the "Add button".
8: Once the Web Part is inserted into the
page, you will see an "EDIT SNIPPET" link click. You can insert the
9. From Steps 5, Paste it into ' Tweeter Timeline Embed code 'context
10. Click 'Insert'
Twitter Tweets Plugin is displayed
v Mandatory :
Create New Widgets and Save widgets prenatally in twitter account