we developed and tested the workflow on a testing environment and now wants to move to the production environment without the need to re-develop the workflow.
The steps to perform this is rather simple:
1. Export the workflow to Visio.
2. Edit the VWI archive and delete the configuration file.
3. Import the workflow back to your destination site.
Steps -1 :
1. Export this file of first site follow this path
2. Select All Export All file.
11. Open Second Site in SharePoint Designer
2.Go this Path Path
Create some workflow folder of site first name
3. site 2 Create a Blank Workflow copy List ID ,TaskListId,HistoryListID.
4. xoml.wfconfig.xml and select Open With, Notepad
5.Find the Association tag and very carefully change the GUIDs so that your migrated List IDs are the same as the "Site 2 List" workflow List IDs
6. Save the file
7 . Close SharePoint Designer
8. Open SharePoint Designer again and open your site
9. Instead of All Files, this time click on Workflows
10. Select your workflow
11. Save the workflow
12. Publish the workflow