There are many ways to handle client side validation. But, I have some tricky ways described in the following snippet.
1. Choose any editor to write your code.
2. It may be VS.net 2008 or prior(before Beta).
3. Create a design page as per following line(s):
font-bold="True" Text="Phone# ">
font-bold="True" Text="E-mail Address ">
font-bold="True" Text="Mail ">
font-bold="True" Text="I do not wish to be contacted at this time ">
1. To handle client side validation, you can choose Validations too
2. Here is some tricky, methods to handle the same.
Ã‚Â· Start your preferred VS.Net
Ã‚Â· Load the file.
Ã‚Â· Build/Run the project.
Ã‚Â· Try to check validations by performing some nuinsense actions.
Ã‚Â· Above is tested only at Visual Studio 2005
Ã‚Â· Page can't be posted back
Ã‚Â· Everything handled at client side.