Small tool which underlines hex/rgb/named colors in stylesheets with the correct color.
It also includes a color picker.
If the tool helps you and you like it please rate it and/or if you want flattr.
- Quickselect now works with left and right ctrl
- Removed duplicate colors in "Colors in document"
- Added an options tab
- quickselect dynamic size
- insert hex codes upper/lower case
- inser short hex codes if possible
- Enable doubleclick on colors to show devColor dialog
- If you change this option you have to reload all open css/html documents that it will take effect.
- Now supporting Shorthand Hex colors.
- Added "Replace all occurrences" button.
- Added origin color beyond selected.
- Updated the the UI and added a "real" color picker.
- Added a quick pick which shows the colors on the document and the saved colors.
- You can acces it if you hit ctrl when the mouse hovers over a color.
- Fixed the bug that removes the ":" if you click on "Use color" if you have selected a named color.
- Added a color picker. If you ctrl + click on a color it will open the color picker with the color you clicked on.
- You can pick color from screen
- You can save you colors
- Right click on a color and it will open a context menu
- If you click on already saved colors you can remove them
- It shows all colors on the selected document
- Builds color anagrams eg: makes ABCDEF to CDEFAB, EFABCD ...
- It replaces the color you clicked on when you click on "Use color"
- RGB colors eg: RGB(171,205,239)
- Named colors eg: Lime