- IntelliSense support through a custom PowerShell editor
- Syntax highlighting and script analysis
- Supports PowerGUI settings
- Supports PowerGUI imported modules
- Supports PowerGUI Snippets
- PowerShell Debugging
- Integrated PowerShell console tool window
- PowerShell Project Type
- PowerGUI 2.4
- Run the PowerGUI Script Editor (x86) once
- Visual Studio 2010
A script editor for PS1 and PSM1 files that provides IntelliSense, Snippet Support, and code collapsing.
Execute scripts within the IDE. Step through, break and evaluate variables in Visual Studio. In Non-PoweShell Projects press Shift+F5 to start debugging.
PowerGUI PowerShell Console
A PowerShell console for executing commands right in the IDE. Access the Visual Studio DTE through the $EnvDTE variable for automating the IDE.
PowerShell Project Type
A PowerShell script project type that enables F5 debugging and is dedicated for PowerShell scripts. Automatically sign scripts and create module manifests during a build.