CodeCompare is a powerful file and folder comparison tool that demonstrates new level of code comparison.
Advanced comparison approaches, which consider the peculiarities of different programming languages, make a significant advantage in code comparing. Unique Visual Studio integration helps to make all of the development and merging operations within one environment. CodeCompare can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application.
Integration with Visual Studio brings you all possibilities of Visual Studio editor and allows you to perform all operations in one project context. This helps you to develop and merge simultaneously.
Standalone version of CodeCompare allows you to work with your sources without any additional environments and pre-installations, that provides you higher application performance. Also standalone version of CodeCompare supports the most popular programming languages (Java, Delphi, PHP, etc.)
CodeCompare can be easily integrated into any version control system that supports external comparators. You can set up CodeCompare as a comparison and merge tool with the help of the command line.
- Language-oriented comparison
- Source control integration
- Windows Shell integration
- Visual Studio integration
- Command line support
- Folder synchronization
- Lexical comparison
- Convenient user interface
CodeCompare also includes trial features of CodeCompare Pro:
- Three-way comparison and merge
- Structure comparison
- Difference explorer
New features in CodeCompare 2.60:
- Large file processing is optimized
- New comparison algorithm is added
- Ability to ignore comments and empty lines is added
- Horizontal layout is added
- Structure comparison algorithm is enhanced
- A dialog for identical files is added.
- An ability to change CodeCompare skin is added
- The close buttons are added to the document tabs