Make ctrl+click perform a "Go To Definition" on the identifier under
the cursor. Also, when the control key is held down, highlight
identifiers under the mouse that look like they have definitions to
The extension is based, in part, on an earlier sample written by
Huizhong Long, a QA member of the editor team (thanks Huizhong!).
* v2.3 - Some bug fixes since 2.2 around places where state would get stuck incorrectly or highlights wouldn't show up.
* v2.2 - Navigation now happens on mouse up, and ctrl-click should work better with word selection and drag/drop.
* v2.1 - Fixed bug where the caret can get stuck as a hand even after
the mouse is no longer over an identifier with the control key held
* v2.0 - Updated for RC/RTM.
* v1.31 - Updated icon/preview image.
* v1.3 - Bug fix release - fix two issues (with the same root cause):
- (Reported by Craig Gidney) Ctrl+click doesn't work on tokens under breakpoints or the "highlight references" marker.
- Unable to trigger a smart tag with ctrl+. (period) if the mouse
also happens to be over a word that gets underlined when you hold down
* v1.2 - Updated for Beta 2. Only user-visible change is that the go to definition command is sent on mouse down instead of mouse up.
* v1.1 - Mouse cursor turns to a hand when over a link. Also, a
non-functional change - remove accidentally included assemblies (the add
reference dialog added them as CopyLocal=true, which bloated the vsix
size up to about 800kb, from about 40kb).