- Access it by opening any .snippet file or going to File -> New -> File -> Code Snippet File
It uses the native Visual Studio code editor so that you can write the snippets in the same enviorment you write your code.
- It lets you easily mark replacements by a convenient righ click menu.
- It displays properties of the snippet inside the Visual Studio properties window.
A Snippet Explorer tool window to search snippets on your computer
- It is located under View -> Other Windows -> Snippet Explorer
- This tool window contains a code preview window which lets to peek inside the snippet to see what it is without opening the file.
- Maintains an index of snippets on your computer for quick searching.
- Provides a quick way to find a code snippet to use, edit or delete