link on hosting
useful to have some set of tools to improve the performance of development
process and avoid possible bugs. To solve this problems I've created this add-in
for Visual Studio.
Supported versions of Visual Studio: 2008, 2010.
Current version is 3.2. VersionHistory
- Tree of functions. This panel is used to quick navigation - on double click
on the function name Visual Studio set a input focus to that function.
- Commens are loaded and show on mouse over on function in tree. Screenshot
from Microsoft ... Screenshot
- ... or other frameworks like JQuery. Screenshot
- Runtime source support. Its very useful in debug mode. Screenshot
- Support of blocks in
non-js files (*.html,
*.aspx, etc) Screenshot
- Ignoring asp.net-specific tags (<%= %>) from source code to maintain
- Marks. You can set mark to any function. This marks are saved when restarted
Visual Studio and allows to remember some points in the large scripts. Screenshot. You also can customize
font of marks. Screenshot and Screenshot
- Find feature (supports hotkey). You can find your function by capital
letters in its name - if you use camel naming.
- Show line numbers for functions in tree (optional).
- Automatic track active function while working in text editor (optional).
- Option for automatically Expand\Collapse all nodes in tree.
- Option for automatically Show\Hide addin tool window.