.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Windows Application >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Net Meeting using C#

Posted By: Naim Khan     Posted Date: March 08, 2010    Points:2   Category :Windows Application
thanks for the reply sir,
but i dont want that i want to Net Meeting as Internet and network based.... is it possible in c#... like (Team Viwer)... if its possible then please give me steps to do it.. i will follow it....... its too urgent..........

thanks in Advance
Naim Khna

Responses
Author: balram             
Posted Date: March 15, 2010     Points: 5   

Hi..

if you are building software like teamviewer for Intranet then you have to use socket programming.you have to implement RFB protocol.this will take a lot of time.if you are in hurry then u can use vnc component provided by various component provider.you can find component from "http://www.s-code.com/" here.but if you want to build app for internet(as teamviewer works well on internet)then you have to do lot of things.with socket programming you have to handle NAT(Network address translator).this is really a painful job.and there is no support in .net yet.

thanks
balram

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend