.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Problem with AJAX tool kit

Posted By: Nehal     Posted Date: September 18, 2009    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
Helo..
I am using visual studio 2005. so there is frame work 2.0.
Now I have download AJAX toolkit for 2005.
and installed it in system..
Now when I open new website then I have to choose asp.net AJAX enable website. but there is not this option. but there is one option AjaxControlToolkitWebSite. Both of this r same?? Can I use this one?
And there is one other problem that is
When I
To make the AJAX controls available in the Toolbox of Visual Studio 2005, follow the following steps:
Right click on Toolbox and click Add Tab, if you want to add AJAX Controls in separate tab. Otherwise click Choose Items and then click Browse.
After then select "DRIVE:\Program Files\AjaxControlToolkit\SampleWebSite\Bin\AjaxControlToolkit.dll". Now you will notice Accordion, AccordionPane and other AJAX Controls in the .Net Framework Components.
Check those controls and click OK.

When I do this steps then there is generates error.

The error is:

There was an error loading types from assembly "C:\Program Files\AjaxControlToolkit\SampleWebSite\Bin\AjaxControlToolkit.dll"
'Could not load file or assembly "System.Web.Extensions, Version= 1.0.61025.0, Culture =neutral,
PublicKey Token = some numberis there... or or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

What Can I do??? Plz help.. Or say me the proper way to use ajax toolkit.

Responses
Author: Faizal             
Posted Date: September 18, 2009     Points: 5   

Hi,

try placing the AjaxControlToolkit.dll in your local application folder and run the application...

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend