Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> C# >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Why every one is giving the reference of MS website

Posted By: PankajGupta     Posted Date: August 05, 2009    Points:2   Category :C#
While asking problem Why every one is giving the reference of MS website means MSDN? Is this site is easy to understand in comparison with other websites? I am not understanding how to read with the official website?

Responses
Author: Faizal             
Posted Date: August 05, 2009     Points: 5   

Hi Pankaj,

I can say MSDN is big and best Microsoft resource library available for Microsoft Developer. Sometimes is any example is asked and we have done that in our home/project i use to give that code or programs, Because can not give the code used in our company Project.

Hope you understand the problem. We will try to share our best knowledge with the member asked question in the forum and all.

Author: PankajGupta             

You are Right.But How to start learning with msdn? You was also fresher at your time so what you have done to understand dotnet? please share me some tips so that i can also learn n start coding section.

Indian Search Engine Optimization Forum
http://forum.wedost.com
Author: Rahul             

Hello pankaj,
Well in Software field and specially software developer its totally depend upon how you see the problem or work and the steps you are taking to solve that, That is important.

What i learnt and follow is

1) always keep in the mind of performance of the application you are going to do.

2) If the problem is big than divide the problem in the smaller piece and than go ahead

3) Try to analyse the task and try to solve by your own, if you need help you can take online help by typing the problem in google, Bing etc.

4) Never give up attitude

5) Think how many ways you can solve the given task and what the best way.

6) Always try to implement new concept and approach this will help to learn new concept and approach

and many more.....all the best

Author: priya             

Excellent tips Rahul...really it will help all the developer...definitely i will follow these steps

Regadrs
Priya

Author: Venkat             

Hi All,

Even i follow some points mentioned by Rahul but i love this point 2 "If the problem is big than divide the problem in the smaller piece and than go ahead" i decided that i will follow this..good one rahul..ad thanks Pankaj for raising this Question

One points from my side is that always visit technical article related to your technology and visit forum it will help you to keep updated...

Venkat

Mark As Answer if this solve your problem
Warm Regards,
Venkat

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend